Lannick Group of Companies
About the Opportunity
- Perform full-cycle accounting/bookkeeping, payroll and administrative duties for a select portfolio of clients
- Create management and payroll reports as required
- Prepare tax returns, as well as other regulatory remittance filings
- Other ad hoc accounting duties as assigned
- 5+ years of full-cycle accounting and payroll experience
- Advanced MS Excel duties (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with large ERP systems
$22 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume.
Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28609.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description de l'emploi Fondée en 1846, Banque Laurentienne Groupe Financier (BLCGF) est un fournisseur de services financiers diversifiés dont la mission est d'aider ses clients à améliorer l [...]
Program: TRE-ADD Location: Multiple Locations Status: Full-time, Contract (until June 30, 2021) Hours: 36.25 hrs/week Salary: $23.0255 – $28.0141/hour Date Posted: February 26, 2021 [...]
Requisition ID: 98233 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Manager, National Mortgage Execution Team - Real Estate Banking Purpose Contributes [...]
Description de l'entreprise Eurofins Scientific est une société internationale des sciences de la vie, fournissant une gamme unique de services d’essais analytiques à des clients de diverses [...]