Lannick Group of Companies
About the Opportunity
- Matching material packing slips with invoice and purchase order
- Issuing rebates where applicable
- Posting payment for material vendors
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts
- Journal entries and updated general ledger
- Weekly cheque runs
- Job cost reporting
- Assisting with month end close
- 5-10 years of relevant Accounting knowledge with a strong Accounts Payable background
- Navision experience required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
$26 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume.
Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28610.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
One of the great things about being an international real estate company is the variety of career options we can offer our employees. Combined with our investment in your learning and development, we [...]
Job Overview: Flooring Sales Specialists provide exceptional customer service support, drive sales and will be responsible for selling, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, tile, and carpet. Sales Specialist [...]
So, why work for Nucleus Networks Founded in Kitsilano, BC, in 2001, Nucleus is an award-winning Managed IT Services provider with more than a decade of experience providing IT project services, IT [...]
Conseiller ou Conseillère, Mobilisation et Inclusion (Services anglais) - TOR07755 Famille d'emplois Planification stratégique Emplacement principal Toronto Exigence linguistique du poste Angla [...]