Holt Renfrew & Co. Limited
Holt Renfrew offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. From our incredible partnerships with iconic luxury brands, to our commitments to corporate social responsibility, you will be inspired every day.
As Canada’s leading luxury retailer, our purpose at Holt Renfrew is to Inspire a Life of Style and this inspiration starts with you! Together, we drive Passion, Warmth, Excellence, and Unity, to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
A job at Holt Renfrew offers a competitive total compensation, a generous employee discount, pension, and health & dental benefits, tuition assistance, and continuous learning and development.
Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis defines the luxury lifestyle shopping experience through building lasting relationships with our people, customers and partners, and is responsible for the consolidation of the forecasting and budget cycle for Holt Renfrew. Working closely with all aspects of the business, this position will provide critical information in a timely manner.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Build effective partnerships with major internal contacts, i.e. executives and management across the organization
- Prepare P&L;, balance sheet, and cash flow budgets and periodic forecasts in accordance with reporting timelines and parent company policies
- Ownership of the creation of predictive/forecasting models for departments based on historical data and potential changes to key drivers
- Ensure that the plans of the merchandising, operations, marketing, and other corporate teams are incorporated into the overall financial plans of the company
- Assist in the evaluation of proposed capital expenditures and ensure the impacts of the capital plan are incorporated into the overall financial plans of the company
- Assist in the development of new processes, systems and models to support the budgeting and forecasting activities of the company
- Prepare detailed commentary to explain the financial results and assist the various lines of business in developing action plans as required
- Perform financial analysis to assist in the evaluation of potential business opportunities and proposed strategic initiatives
- Complies with all Health & Safety policies and requirements
The ideal candidate:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or equivalent experience (3 – 5+ years)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and customer service skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years planning and analysis experience
The measures of success:
- Contribution to financial objectives
- Individual objectives linked to the achievement of department goals
- Feedback from internal and external clients
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As part of the Supply Chain group, the Sales & Operations Planning Partner will be responsible to develop, maintain and distribute regular monthly volume forecasts by Promotion Family for new and exis [...]
Our Insurance sector client requires an Intermediate to Senior level Business Systems Analyst for a contract. Position Overview: The Business Systems Analyst maintains a “business perspective [...]
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical) City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Position ID: J0221-0272 Employment Type: Full Time Meet our professionals Canada-That's CGI Po [...]
The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) is a regulatory agency that reports to the Ministry of the Attorney General. The AGCO is responsible for regulating the alcohol, gaming, horse racin [...]