Home Depot of Canada Inc.
This is an overnight role, which requires availability between 10pm-7am.
Overnight Freight Team Associates are responsible for stocking products/merchandise and organizing the sales floor to create a pleasant and safe shopping environment.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Verifying inventory, reading reports utilizing computer terminals and Home Depot portable phones
- Stocking merchandise onto shelves to achieve 100% in stock
- Maintaining aisle cleanliness
- Obtaining pick lists and gathering merchandise throughout the store to fill customer orders
- Communicating with other overnight team members to ensure all products are stocked accurately
- Moving freight safely from designated staging areas to overheads using the appropriate equipment as necessary
- Ability to work evenings and overnights
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Lift equipment experience would be an asset (Forklift, Reach-truck, Order-picker, etc.)
- Excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills
- Detailed-oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated to drive completion of tasks as quickly and accurately as possible
- Computer skills considered an asset but not required (training provided)
- Candidates should be comfortable lifting merchandise to help the store achieve 100% in stock
What sets us apart:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Growth and Career Advancement - including Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Training & Career Development opportunities
- 10% shift premium (Overnight roles)
- The Home Depot Core Values - Excellent Customer Service, Creating Shareholder Value, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Taking Care of Our People, Respect for All People, Doing the Right Thing, Building Strong Relationships, Giving Back
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the Opportunity - Ensure all financial reporting are delivered accurately and by the due date to your Supervisor - Full cycle accounting responsibilities for financial statement preparation [...]
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve th [...]
Job Description Creating a world-class health experience in our community Mackenzie Health is a dynamic regional healthcare provider, serving a population of over a half a million people across Yo [...]
Position Profile Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. At our new facility, North America’s first fully digital hospital, the future is ver [...]