Hydro One Networks inc.
41058 - Toronto - Temporary - 6 months
Hydro One is proud to be the largest electricity transmission and distribution provider in Ontario, serving nearly 1.4 million customers. We have a long history in the industry with our roots dating back over 110 years to 1906. Since then, we have worked to grow and evolve to meet the changing needs of our customers and communities across Ontario. Today, we’re focused on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring we are building safe communities where we live, work and play.
It’s an exciting time to join the team at Hydro One!
- Manage and support HR reporting requests and inquires in the MyHR/ServiceNow ticketing system and service mailbox
- Prepare tier 1 reports for ad-hoc and routine requests
- Deliver key reporting and data analysis needs to support workforce planning and rate application filing initiatives
- Support the development of standardized HR reports and processes
- Run and distribute monthly reports
- Support end-user education to promote self-serve
- Collaborate with various business and systems stakeholders (e.g. IT and/or external outsourcing teams) to drive design and delivery of reporting system fixes and enhancements
- Complete testing related to system and report updates
- Implement changes to the corporate Organization Structure to provide accurate HR and financial reporting
- Ensure access to HR reporting data is managed in accordance with relevant legislation and internal records retention policies to prevent unauthorized access to confidential data
- Support and maintain HR Data security architecture (in alignment with data governance team)
- Manage role and access requests to HR reporting systems supported by the team
- Support HR data health and accuracy in the integrated system for accurate decision making and audit compliance.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or Human Resources or related fields
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of related human resources reporting experience
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of reporting systems development or configuration in SAP BI Reporting, SAP OM Structure
- Demonstrated success in effectively designing and developing reports for various stakeholder levels (e.g. analyst, managerial and executive level reporting)
- Sound knowledge of human resources theories, principles, and practices
- Background in data extraction, manipulation of raw data, data relationships, analytics and metrics
- Advanced computer skills and expert proficiency in the use of Excel including vlookups, if statements, advanced formulas, pivot tables, charts etc.
- Strong capabilities and knowledge of databases, SQL and data visualization (e.g. Tableau or similar tools) would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in the analysis of a wide range of data
- Proven ability to think conceptually, problem-solve, and generate practical solutions
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, meet deadlines and adapt to changing needs and expectations
- Customer-centric and service oriented mindset with excellent communication skills and the ability to summarize information concisely and present in written, graphical and/or verbal format in order to convey complex information to all levels of stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills: able to define the problem and generate appropriate solutions in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
At Hydro One we understand that the success and strength of our business rests with our people. When we develop their skills, we are investing in both their success and ours. To secure the best talent, we seek to create a workforce that reflects the diverse populations of the communities where we live and work and to create a culture based on safety, innovation and inclusiveness.
We are honoured to be recognized by Forbes in its list of Canada’s Best Employers for 2020.
Thank you for considering a career with Hydro One, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you are having difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email [email protected] Hydro One will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page here.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your str [...]
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients. At CIBC, we embrace your s [...]
At George Brown College, we have established a reputation for equipping our students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice. As employees, we are co [...]
At Sampler our mission is to deliver data-driven product experiences that create personalized relationships between people and brands. Our clients include consumer packaged good brands (CPGs) of all [...]