At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This is a Primary Controls Logical Identity and Access(IAM) role. The purpose of the role is to maintain compliance and auditability of user accesses to client system focusing on the prevention of unauthorized access.
Primary Controls functions include:
1 - Create/Modify/Delete ID's for both client and IBM staff
2 - Remediate ID's as a result of Secondary Controls processes (CBN/PRIV/PAR)
3 - Audit Response, retention of approvals
4 - Manage ITIM Vault application ID's
5 - Manage SYSTEM/SERVICE ID's in the Pre Production phase
6 - SA&D; responses.
7 - Knowledge Transfer activities.
8 - Some reporting functions related to billing activity.
Job responsibilities entail:
- Reviewing and analyzing requests for completeness.
- Contacting user for additional information, if required.
- Creating, modifying, deleting, or transferring User IDs and groups and supporting password management.
- Granting/removing members to Shared ID access list.
- Supporting audit data requests.
- Determining correct assignment of request.
- Verifying the entitlement of the user.
- Determining approvals required.
- Ensuring all provisioning tasks are complete.
- Updating request and storing evidence/artifacts.
- Notifying the user of status.
- Updating Shared User ID Inventory.
- Ensuring that deviation fix timeframes are met, and if not, initiating escalation within Service Management.
- Documenting the disposition (e.g. false positive etc...) of each specified remediation action.
- Notifying Perform team when deviations have been remediated (e.g. resolved, determined to be a false positive, issue management process initiated, etc.).
Platform Skill Level Required : Medium to Expert Level
RACF / ACF2 (Medium - Expert)
AIX / Windows (Medium - Expert)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient with AIX, RACF , AS400 Skills.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Canadian Federal Government Security Clearance - Level 2.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, ''What else is possible?'' GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hitachi Capital Canada (HCC), en partenariat avec sa filiale CLE Capital, propose des solutions de financement variées à valeur ajoutée pour les entreprises. Notre équipe expérimentée a su s'ada [...]
- Dynamisme, - Professionnalisme, - Excellence, - Écoute, - Accessibilité …quelques mots pour décrire l’équipe de Bélanger Longtin et la philosophie de ce petit cabinet de grande mar [...]
Faites partie du voyage! La mission de ce secteur d'activité est de définir, par l’analyse et la gestion des risques, la stratégie et les contrôles de cybersécurité à mettre en œuvres afin [...]
Étant continuellement à la recherche de nouveaux talents de calibre AAA, Aubut se fait un devoir de rendre le tout attrayant et de le faire différemment. Voici donc quelques raisons incontournables [...]