Home Depot of Canada Inc.
The Project Specialist Merchandising is responsible for administering the Product Line Review Process. They support the Merchandising organization and Implementation Project Managers by creating a product line review process and loading and tracking progress against it. They also develop reporting to ensure visibility and accountability.
Position Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the planning the execution of all Merchandising projects
- Create and maintain scope of work documents.
- Maintain project documentation including time lines and toll gate charter
- Ensure compliance for all deliverable tollgates for projects.
- Track progress and quality of work being completed
- Manage project schedules and communication to team
- Interact and communicates with other departments including but not limited to Store Planning, Procurement, Visual Merchandising, Merchandising.
- Act as the central point of contact for all project related activity, understand and respond quickly to all queries or feedback
- Communicate important information to all stakeholders
- Assist in developing and communicating presentations and process improvements to internal and external resources
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs, shorten schedule, or improve quality of project execution
- Identify and maintain a focus on risks and issues that will negatively impact the project to include generating discussions with groups involved, facilitating problem solving, decision-making, and escalating where required.
- Internal Candidates: Must fulfill minimum time-in-position (1 year) and performance management code requirements (M+).
- University or college degree
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
- Retail / Store Merchandising experience
- Process improvement background typically found in Six Sigma (Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred).
- Solutions oriented attitude
- Detail oriented, ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities to maintain deadlines
- Ability to think logically, critically and analytically
- Strong Communication, written and verbal communication skills required; ability to persuade or influence others; ability to present and interpret information to promote action and decision making.
- Strong project management skills including process mapping and tracking
- Ability to use project management software
- Develop reporting to help teams proactively manage their reviews
- Identify recurring risks and support teams is creating sustainable solutions to reduce risks
- Able to influence others with no formal authority.
- Acts with a clear bias for quality execution in merchandising resets
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
MANAGER, INSIGHTS SHOPPER EXPERIENCE - ICP The Shopper Insights Manager will have the responsibility for leading the Tissue division in understanding the category shopper and retailer shopper land [...]
The Salvation Army is an international Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible; its ministry is motivated by love for God and the needs of humanity. Mission Statement The Salvation [...]
Requisition ID: 98260 Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose of Job The Assistant, Investment Specialist will be responsible for working with an I [...]
Sessional Lecturer ANT203H5S - Biological Anthropology: Primatology and Palaeoanthropology (SCI) Course Description: Biological anthropology deals with the diversity and evolution of human bein [...]