Home Trust Company
Home Capital Group Inc., together with its operating subsidiary Home Trust Company, has developed a track record of success as Canada’s leading alternative lender, employing nearly 800 people in our Toronto headquarters and branches across the country. Building on the demonstrated strength of our core residential and commercial mortgage lending business, the Company and its affiliates also offer complementary lending services and competitive deposit investment products. Our culture has been shaped by the passion and integrity of our people. Home Trust is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Home Capital Group, trading on the TSX under the symbol HCG.
- Setup the enterprise human centred design & UX capability and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Build, manage and coach a new design team of UX designers, from the ground up, to execute on your world class design direction for software, learning videos and marketing materials.
- Facilitate productive working relationships with the product, design, marketing, operations and engineering teams to improve the company’s product experiences and increase business value
- Design the user’s experience from rapid prototypes to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mock-ups, using prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- Define best practices for and create UX aids such as wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, user flows, journey maps, process flows and site maps
- Drive design best practices throughout the organization and influence stakeholders towards a design thinking mindset
- Be on top of the latest UX trends for creative ideas and inspiration from parallel analogous worlds
- Post secondary degree or diploma preferred in related area
- Minimum 8 years of industry experience
- 5+ years of experience associated with design firms or consultancy
- Expert in modern forms of design thinking, including lean UX and agile
- Knowledge of web & mobile technologies.
- Experience leading a team of creative designers
- Leadership and people management
- Communication (verbal and written) - excellent
- Negotiating, influencing
- Time management, highly organized
- Multi - tasking in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Some work beyond standard hours
All employees of Home Capital Group Inc. must comply with all applicable Home Capital Group Inc, Home Trust Company, and specific Line of Business policies, standards, guidelines and controls. Additionally, all employees are obligated to become familiar with Home’s risk management framework and understand the operational risk management requirements within their specific business. Employees are also expected to understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct & Ethics Policy at all times and escalate any issues or concerns through various reporting channels (i.e. Ombudsman, Compliance Hotline, Whistleblower Policy, etc).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are hiring for weekend opener/baker. Responsibilities would include opening up the shop and preparing the cafe. We are also looking for weekday closers (4-5 days a week availability) Individual mus [...]
We are looking for responsible, hard working and experienced handyman & painter. Have Owen tools and transportation. Offering full time. Call/text at 4168318188. [...]
2 years experience is a must , familiar with billing , computer system and cash register . A volunteer position if no experience . forward your resume to : [email protected] [...]
House of Broadloom has been serving the Sudbury area for over 50 years. A 3rd generation family business. We are currently looking for qualified residential flooring installers who can install Carpet, [...]