Future You wants to know - what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
This position plans, sets up, monitors, and reports on physical inventories. He/She monitors and reports accuracy of system or customer generated cycle counts. This position reports and corrects warehouse errors and inventory discrepancies.
- Acts as the primary customer contact for one account.
- Ensures data accuracy and integrity by location and facility.
- Reconciles inventory.
- Performs scheduled and on demand cycle counts.
- Identifies inventory variances.
- High School Diploma or International equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Inventory Control/Warehouse experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Rapid and accurate data entry skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Proficient in MS Access and PowerPoint - Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Trimlite is a leading manufacturer and distributor of interior and exterior doors and door glass. With several locations throughout North America, and Canada for over 30 years. We offer a stable, fast [...]
About Us URtech Manufacturing is a North American provider of end-to-end Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) to OEMs since 2010. Our services extend from product concept to commercialization, su [...]
- or equivalent experience Area of Work Experience - Funeral attendant Specific Skills - Deal with public Security and Safety - Driver's validity licence check - Driving record check (ab [...]
Monday 9am-2pm Tuesday 4pm-8:30pm Wednesday 4pm-8:30pm Thursday 4pm-8:30pm Friday 4pm-8:30pm Part-time hours: 20 per week Job Types: Part-time, Permanent Salary: $15.00 per hour Additional pay [...]