Future You wants to know - what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
Are you currently in school or planning on continuing your education? UPS will pay up to $3000 per semester through our tuition reimbursement program!
Our preload package handlers will receive a $300 bonus at 30 Working Days, a $700 bonus at 90 days and another $1000 at 12 months of service!
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities,
innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Package Handlers at our Vars location. $16.10 per hour (includes hourly bonus). Preloaders are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 379 B Corduroy Road, Vars, ON K0A 3H0
- Work days: Monday - Fridays* no exceptions
- Scheduled Shift: 12:00AM - 9:00AM (Shift starts between midnight and 6 am depending on volume) 25-30 hours per week
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- Ability to follow set procedures
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes and routing charts
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- $16.10 per hour (includes hourly bonus)
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $25.99 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3000 per semester plus $300 reimbursement for books (conditions apply)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview: The Backfinisher/Hardware Installer is responsible for the installation of shoemoulding, baseboards, casing, shelves, hardware, etc., cleanup, and perform other duties as required. Your stro [...]
Je nettoie tout bureau maison voiture nous somme trois personnes [...]
Looking for Experienced Pizza Maker. Must be able to work till 22:00 at night. Job Types: Temporary, Permanent Salary: From $14.25 per hour Schedule: - Day shift - Night shift - Weekends Ex [...]
Reports To Controller Location Peterborough or Ottawa, ON Type Full-Time, Salaried Closing Date March 12, 2021 Company Overview Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and d [...]