Why join Accenture’s security practice?
Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale.
Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy,
Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Our Security Strategy & Risk professionals provide our clients with security advisory services and help define, assess and transform their security programs to achieve their mandates. This includes helping clients understand their current environment and strategic threats while developing roadmaps to close those gaps and continuously evolve and mature their programs.
• Cyber Security Strategy & Risk professionals are trusted advisors for our clients and have a strong understand of various security disciplines and their relationships.
• Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
• Has experience and knowledge working with specific security and audit standards (e.g. ISO27001, NIST, SAS20, SOX, SSAE 18, CSAE 3416, etc.)
• Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace as well as client industry dynamics and apply insights to recommend short/long-term value creation for clients that have the appropriate level of impact.
• Demonstrate an ability to:
- Understand business direction of companies and create optimized security strategies that meet business needs, seeking to balance defensive and responsive strategic elements.
- Communicate complex technology concepts and terms to executive clients in business terms to support formulation of enterprise strategy formulation.
- Advise on aligning and optimizing security operations to meet business objectives while maintaining identified compliance with legal, best-practice and regulatory requirements.
- Produce risk-based strategies that maximize the effectiveness of finite financial resources in the face of ever-escalating cyber threats.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Category: Cyber Security Consulting City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Position ID: J1220-1538 Employment Type: Full Time Meet our professionals Canada-That's CGI Position Description: CGI is l [...]
Category: Cyber Security Consulting City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Position ID: J1220-1538 Employment Type: Full Time Meet our professionals Canada-That's CGI Position Description: [...]
Category: Development/Engineering City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Position ID: J0121-1087 Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: We are Canada's largest independent information [...]
Job Description: Presentation of the company: As the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by moderni [...]