Based on solid automotive expertise, Activix raises industry standards with innovative, efficient and proven tools and solutions for customer relations management (CRM).
Join a young and dynamic team in an innovative and very fast-growing company!
Activix is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a position in the technical support department. The candidate must have a great sense of leadership, a great understanding and mastery of web technologies. Ideally, he or she will have solid experience with ticket management and CRM platforms.
Under the supervision of the Director of Customer Service,
the chosen candidate will be mainly in charge of responding to the requests and technical needs of customers as well as those of Activix employees. This person will be responsible for managing different projects and files related to our web applications, and explaining to our customers how our various tools work.
- Answer incoming calls to the technical support department
- Creation and setup of customer accounts
- Update and input CRM data
- Bug report submission and resolution related to CRM
- Provide explanations on the use of our various CRM tools
- Participate in finding solutions to adjust and improve the department
- Effectively manage customer follow-up and our ticket management system
- Other tasks related to the department
Skills and experience
- High resourcefulness with technologies and the Web
- Very good writing / grammar skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive…)
- Experience in technical support and/or customer service
- Experience with ticket management platforms
- Proficiency with Mac and PC products and with OS and Windows environments
- Customer oriented
- Sense of organization
- Great autonomy
- Perfectly Bilingual (French / English)
- Automotive experience (asset)
- Has already worked with a CRM (asset)
- Basic programming knowledge (HTML) (asset)
Why join our team?
- New, cutting-edge office that has been freshly renovated
- Free coffee and tea at the office
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and professional environment
Monday to Friday (daytime)
$18 per hour
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As an Order Picker, you will help continue to grow our online business and customer relationships by taking online customer orders and picking the product ready for customer pick-up or delivery in a t [...]
This is an overnight role, which requires availability between 16pm-00am. Overnight Freight Team Associates are responsible for stocking products/merchandise and organizing the sales floor to crea [...]
Home Depot offre une rémunération globale et un programme complet d’avantages sociaux à tous ses associés permanents, ainsi qu’à leur conjoint et à leurs personnes à charge admissibles. Le [...]
Job Overview: Cashiers play a critical role in customer service by providing customers with fast, friendly, accurate and safe service. Cashiers process transactions, answer customer questions, and [...]