Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
YOU make a difference
If you want to feel like you are making a difference every day, you've come to the right place. Our residents are unique and special, and so are our employees. By working in our homes, you can help create memorable experiences for our seniors.
Revera’s person-centred approach offers security and peace of mind to both residents and family members. We believe we work in our residents’ homes, and care passionately about providing excellent care, with state-of-the art facilities and vibrant, welcoming communities. For many of us, providing care is more than a career - it’s a calling.
Are YOU ready to enrich lives? We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Care, your expertise and careful administration of resident care will help ensure we retain our reputation for delivering the best in person-centred care for seniors across Canada.
This role includes:
• Fostering relationships with residents and families to ensure plan of care is resident focused and carried out;
• Managing, evaluating, and facilitating residents’ plan of care through collaboration with the resident, family members and the interdisciplinary team;
• Participate in residents’ care conferences;
• Collaborating with the Director of Care in facilitating resident move-in and transfers;
• Ensure safe medication administration according to regulatory requirements and Revera’s policies and procedures, including delegating medical administration to Unregulated Care Providers such as Personal Support Workers or Health Care Aides;
• Complete Clinical Assessments that ensure appropriate resident care;
• Liaise with interdisciplinary team and external care providers to facilitate best plan of care for each resident;
• Lead and support Personal Support Workers and Health Care Aides in your home area to maximize resident care.
What YOU bring
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse in applicable Province
• Education and experience in gerontology, rehabilitation, community/complex/long term care an asset
• Experience working with seniors and unregulated care providers
• Strong assessment, documentation, communication and critical thinking skills
• Strong written, oral and time-management skills, including demonstrated experience delegating tasks to Personal Support Workers / Health Care Aides
• Proficiency with Technology including: Electronic Health Records, Electronic Medication Administration Records, Online Applications
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification
• Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Check (VSC)
What we offer
• Support from your Regional and National teams
• State-of-the-art technology to help you do your job better
• Benefits and Pension Package
• Exceptional work/life balance
Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Join us in celebrating the ageless spirit of people. Apply today!
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role: Mechanical Assembly Supervisor, Tesla Toronto Automation Tesla has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Assembly Supervisor to join the Production Engineering team at the Tesla Toronto Au [...]
Job Description There’s never been a better time to join Mackenzie Health! As we prepare to open our state-of-the-art Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital, and continue to operate Mackenzie Richmond Hill Ho [...]
Job Description POSITION SUMMARY In collaboration with nursing, other hospital staff and various community services, provides clerical and administrative support to maintain a progressive, efficie [...]
Objectif de l’emploi Comme il s’agit principalement d’un poste de vente, le représentant, surface de vente, maximisera les ventes en faisant preuve de compétences solides en vente lorsqu’il [...]