Staples Canada Inc.
Shift - Full Time -4:30pm to 1:00am, Sunday to Thursday
The Warehouse Associate - Shipping-Sorter will sort packaged orders ready for delivery by route and load Staples delivery vehicles.
- Check for sorting errors and report to supervisor
- Sort packaged orders by customer and route
- Load orders into delivery trucks
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently
- Tidy up shipping and receiving area on regular basis
- As required, start delivery trucks in cold weather to ensure they will run smoothly and to check for possible mechanical problems
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive
- Previous warehouse experience
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to take direction
- Ability to understand digit coding and text
- Must be a team player
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specific Skills - Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food - Clean kitchen and work areas - Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods [...]
Job Description Landscape Gardeners wanted. Experience preferred. Must be prepared to work in all weather. Work involves garden and lawn maintenance for commercial, residential and strata clients. Op [...]
looking for a part time cook to help and prepare menu dishes at myst cafe and lounge. As opening times increase so can hours if desired. Must have experience as cook . Pay based on experience. Part-t [...]
Wellness First Physiotherapy and Chiropractic clinic have been serving the GTA for more than 17 years. We are located in the NW area of Markham, only a few minutes from Thornhill, North York, Scarboro [...]