American Iron & Metal
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR KENNY U-PULL?
Get ready to immerse yourself in a professional playground of cars.
Become our clients’ ally to provide the best customer service. At Kenny U-Pull, we adhere to high operational standards to maintain an organized and efficient workspace where we repurpose cars and their parts to give them a second life. Join our team in one of North America’s leading companies in the self-service auto part industry.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Brand Manager's mission is to develop and implement an innovative marketing strategy through a major digital offensive.
He will work to develop brand recognition and sales conversion for the Kenny U-Pull business line, with an emphasis on collecting and extracting the most potential out of the available data. More specifically, the Brand Manager will be responsible for :
- Develop new strategies, such as a loyalty program, to increase traffic, customer satisfaction, and support business growth;
- Implement modern, customer centric initiatives to support the opening of new branches;
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan to achieve expected KPI targets;
- Standardize distinctive in-store elements such as, but not limited to, merchandising and branding;
- Propose and judiciously manage the brand's marketing budget;
- Lead and inspire the marketing team;
- Work in collaboration with Regional Managers to optimize marketing opportunities for their regions and/or specific needs;
- Ensure the use of various communication channels used to promote the brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or equivalent; post-graduate degree is a strong asset)
- Minimum of ten years experience in customer-centric marketing in the retail industry;
- Substantial experience with traditional, social and digital media;
- Strong skills in data management;
- Bilinguism (spoken and written).
- Effective communication;
- Priority management;
- Strategic direction;
- Stress Management.
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week;
- Permanent, full-time position.
- Ability to be mobile in order to visit branches.
What we offer:
- Group insurance after three months
- Group RRSP after six months
- Free coffee
- Free parking
- Subsidized lunch
- Onsite gym
- Social events (BBQ, sugaring off, draws, etc.).
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries offer equal employment opportunities to everyone. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location: 4600 Blvd. Samson, Laval, Quebec, H7W 2H3 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the ce [...]
Location: 3100 Boul. Concorde Est, Unit 50 D, Laval, Quebec, H7E 2B8 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the c [...]
Location: 3100 Boul. Concorde Est, Unit 50 D, Laval, Quebec, H7E 2B8 Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep t [...]
Job Type: Temporary Contract Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations: Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Halifax; Kanata; Kitc [...]