Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Reporting to the Manager, Pharmacovigilance, the Pharmacovigilance Associate I is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the department. The Pharmacovigilance Associate I is responsible for the organization, accuracy and completeness of Clinical Information for a variety of Patient Assistance programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Information Management and Pharmacovigilance: Receive,
scan and document all pertinent clinical information in compliance with SOP/protocol and applicable legislation;
- Address medical enquires with the use of approved FAQs
- Work directly with internal and external clients to request additional information or clarification as necessary;
- Review patient information in database and ensure accurate documentation as per client needs;
- Attach Post Infusion Reports to databases to ensure proper documentation for patient assistance and drug safety program needs;
- Data entry into program specific databases;
- Sorting and filing of incoming faxes and documents;
- Perform quality check on adverse event reports as directed by the work instructions
- Assist with and/or perform source data verification checks
- The Pharmacovigilance Associate I will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time
- Min. Bachelors degree in related discipline or diploma in a life sciences program or 2 years experience in Medical Information, Clinical Research or Drug Safety or equivalent and related experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance industry including up to date knowledge of; pharmacovigilance guidelines of Health Canada, US FDA, EMEA and ICH;
- Adaptability to change and to learn new skills as required;
- Experience in the medical and/or pharmaceutical field(s), medical terminology is an asset;
- Bilingual, English/French
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills; superior, proven attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to communicate and/or resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
• Comprehensive health and dental plans
• Flexible & remote working options
• Employer RRSP-matching
• Online peer-to-peer recognition program
• Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
• Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
Innomar Strategies, a part of AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A1 Air Conditioning & Heating has been a family owned and operated for 3 generations. A strong focus on customer experience and quality have made us one of the largest and most trusted air conditionin [...]
Line of Service Assurance Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Assurance Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary About Discover Join us at thi [...]
There’s more to Tim Hortons than great-tasting coffee. We work hard to deliver the best, highest-quality products and services, and strive to be a leader in everything we do. It’s that simple. [...]
Are you looking for more meaningful and quality-focused work? Are you someone who is ready to (grow) your career with a small business that is dedicated to your development as a tradesperson? Do you t [...]