Atria Management Canada
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
Responsible for providing safe, courteous transportation service and serve as support staff for the Engage Life Director or Maintenance Director. Coordinates vehicle pre-maintenance, maintenance, and repair to ensure vehicle longevity.
- Drive vehicle from community to social and other various destinations according to assigned schedule.
- Assist residents into and out of vehicle in a safe manner.
- Secure passengers' wheelchairs to restraining devices to stabilize wheelchairs during trip.
- Practice safe driving techniques at all times.
- Clean and service vehicle with fuel, lubricants, and accessories and report and coordinate vehicle maintenance repairs.
- Establish and monitor daily and weekly trip inspection and preventative maintenance programs, as well as maintain records regarding the maintenance of all vehicles.
- Deliver groceries and other belongings to resident’s apartments.
- Assist the Engage Life Department in activities and programs as needed.
- Ensure charges are submitted to the business office daily for community travel expenses.
- Maintain a safe driving record according to Company guidelines.
- Handle emergency situations and basic First Aid.
- Report potentially unsafe conditions to the Executive Director.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) or more years of driving experience and knowledge of vehicle preventative maintenance programs.
- Commercial driver's license required to operate commercial size vehicles.
- Able to operate a seven (7) to sixteen (16) passenger bus, unless otherwise required by Atria or state law. Able to operate a limousine or car, tire changing equipment, First Aid Kit, wheelchair lift, and dollies/hand trucks.
- Experienced with vehicle emergency repairs, able to change automobile tires and handle minor on-road maintenance.
- Knowledgeable of all streets within an 8-mile radius of the community.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria’s Motor Vehicle Record Policy standards.
Driver, Transportation, Chauffeur, Motorist, Vehicle Operator, Automobilist, Drivers, Bus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Fast track to employment programs: Medical Office/Lab Tech Health Care Aid Early Childhood Education Education Assistant Massage Therapy And more.....Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees International stud [...]
PWM is hiring Tier One Guard’s for high profile security sites in the City of Edmonton. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so we expect the same from you. Do you have a proven history of [...]
We are a busy Spruce Grove salon with an aesthetic room for rent. It would be perfect for a massage therapist or aesthetician. Very reasonable rent in a brand new space. [...]
Discover a whole new way to love seafood...and your job. Apply online at www.redlobster.ca Bring your passion and ambition to Red Lobster and we’ll open a fresh world of opportunities at one of No [...]