Requisition ID: 95141
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
About the role
What you’ll be doing…
The most important characteristic of our Customer Representatives is their ability to help our clients. Scotiabank is a place where we put our customers first, and our priority is to help them achieve their financial goals.
Our Customer Representatives are people-centric and able to connect with customers in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer’s journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer’s needs and listening to understand what they are asking for
- Nurturing rich, long-standing relationships
- Being a technology expert and share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications and assisting them to better manage their banking needs
What you’ve learned…
- How to build strong customer relationships and deliver excellent customer service
- How to uncover and solve the customers’ needs
- How to explain complicated things simply
- Demonstrated success in a target based performance environment, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrated an eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
What we’re offering…
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities - for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Richmond Hill
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Peak Group of Companies is a leader in home improvement, supplying a vast array of innovative products throughout Canada and the United States. Peak is a highly valued, strategic partner of Home D [...]
We are looking for Community Homemaker for Richmond Hill Schedule: Monday-Friday, working up to 25hrs/week Must be able to travel within the Richmond Hill area Why work at RNS Health Care Services [...]
About us: North Hill Dental Centre is an established ,busy dental office located in Richmondhill, ON. We offer a variety of dental services, including cosmetic procedures, Invisalign, sedation optio [...]
Posting Id 613 Number of Positions 1 Department Planning and Infrastructure Department Division Policy Planning Shift Monday to Friday Rate of Pay $46.50 - $54.01 Hourly Job Length/E [...]