Requisition ID: 95792
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
NOTE: This is a Temporary Opportunity for 18 months
Contributes to the overall success of Creditor Insurance distribution across Retail Banking, Small Business Banking, SMA, HFS, CSA onboarding ASE coaching teams that offer Scotia credit related products for Retail & Small Business Lending within the assigned region, ensuring specific individual goals, plans, and initiatives are executed and delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
• Champion a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
• Build and sustain relationships with regional leadership team across retail and small business banking (direct and indirect) channels (i.e. District Vice Presidents, Regional Directors and Sales Managers) to influence management engagement and garner support for Creditor Insurance business growth within assigned region.
• Provide ongoing coaching, training and support that results in a high level of knowledge and understanding of creditor protection products (including benefits, suitability for customers, conditions, limitations and exclusions), Sales Practices, best practices and internal policies among the sales teams across all channels.
• Deliver motivating presentations at the regional, district, group or individual meetings as well as participate in local client information/appreciation nights and Regional/District events.
• Act as an effective resource for the regional sales leadership teams across all distribution channels, ASE Field Coaching, Client Solutions Canada and designated Direct Branch Onboarding.
• Work collaboratively with the existing team of Senior Regional Insurance Managers, Insurance Canada to meeting regional objectives.
• Assess data and information including relevant industry trends and developments to support regional strategies, identify business opportunities, and provide input and assistance in resolving impediments to business growth.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
Education and Other Requirements
• Significant sales experience (7+ years) in the financial services industry
• Strong sales management, relationship management and marketing skills
• Strong sales coaching and persuasive presentation/facilitation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to disseminate key ideas and information to sales teams in a simple and effective manner
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and build strong partnerships with management and sales teams
• Highly motivated self-starter who can be effective with minimal day-to-day supervision
• Thorough understanding of insurance and financial planning concepts
• Highly knowledgeable of retail banking sales & distribution channels (Direct & Indirect) and alignment of these channels, i.e. roles and goals of each stakeholder and how they align to achieve overall Bank objectives
• Highly knowledgeable of Scotiabank’s onboarding teams (CSC & DBO)
• PFP, CFP, AMP are preferred
• Bachelor’s degree
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seeking a photographer to create photo's of various of products for a Amazon store. I will also need videos of models demonstrating the products. Please provide a brief description of you as a profess [...]
Job Title: Sewing machine operators supervisor (NOC 9217) Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position Salary: $22.00 / hour No. Vacancies – 1 Location: Mississauga - Ontario Education: Secondary School [...]
Hi Am looking for cash job this weekend. I can drive ,help in moving [...]
Top notch guest experience kitchen duties include cooking pizza, preparation of dough and prep maintaining a clean and safe environment according to the standard of the restaurant is important. [...]