The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience (not required)
- Experience in full life cycle project management
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
- This is an unpaird, remote internship position.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting [...]
MANAGER, INSIGHTS SHOPPER EXPERIENCE The Shopper Insights Manager will have the responsibility for leading the Tissue division in understanding the category shopper and retailer shopper landscape, [...]
MANAGER, INSIGHTS SHOPPER EXPERIENCE - ICP The Shopper Insights Manager will have the responsibility for leading the Tissue division in understanding the category shopper and retailer shopper lands [...]
Job Description: CUPE JOB POST Position: Patient Services Representative - Part Time (X15) File #: 2020-19123 Status: Permanent Part Time Role Level: CUPEC01 $21.754 - $25.116 per hour Depart [...]