At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the Associate Partner Digital Banking Consultant, you will lead the implementation and modernization of large-scale digital banking payments platforms for global and super-regional banks.
The successful candidate will have experience consulting to large enterprises on Payments & Technology Strategy.
Your unique role will drive success and determine where to compete, how to differentiate, and how to innovate business models and technology platforms by taking advantage of new digital technologies. You will be an accomplished Business Sales & Delivery Executive and drive IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s digital banking technologies.
In this role you will:
- Maximize growth for IBM Global Business Services (GBS) through new business signings, revenue, and profit from the banking industry using cloud and cognitive computing. Additionally, identify and advance new business opportunities to closure.
- A natural leader, managing a multi-disciplinary team of talented consultants.
- Deep industry expertise in digital banking, pioneering payments leadership across business, operations, and technology.
- Evangelize growth and eminence of Digital Banking at IBM by supporting thought leadership, practice development activities, and speaking at conferences.
- Innovating ideas with our clients’ to explore disruptive strategies that create business value.
- Promoting IBM's unique value proposition in the market built around IBM’s payment process, fraud software, and core banking assets. Specialized in Digital Transformation, Optimization, WorkFlows, Banking Operations, Banking Services Operating Model, End-End Processing, Service Centers
- Build, grow, and steward client relationships. Assist in client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
- Responsible to shape deals and to lead the team to prepare proposals to clients and initial selling of the offering
- Banking SME with excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of business / functional architecture, experience not only for sales but for delivery of core banking transformations or core banking solutions implementation
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
10+ years of experience in banking transformations
5+ years of experience with current technical market trends, including Cloud, Cognitive, Digital and Microservices / APIs
Strong knowledge and experience across Deposits, Lending, Payments and/or Wealth domains
At least 5 years of experience negotiating and selling consulting services projects
At least 8 years of experience in delivery of complex consulting services projects within the Financial Services Industry
At least 5 years of experience in business development and sales of consulting services to C-suite executives of $5-6M+ / year
At least 5 years of experience managing and leading teams
Ability to travel up to 80%
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
MBA or Equivalent higher education preferred
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The position available is for students who are required to complete an internship for their University, College, or any Post-Secondary program. It is an unpaid Internship. College credit is provided f [...]
We are currently looking for a full-time patient administrator to work at our plastic surgery and laser clinic. Please e-mail us your cover letter and resume if you think you meet the following requi [...]
Working with A&W; is more than just sharing a love of great burgers. By joining our team you’ll be on the front lines, helping us change the fast food landscape. From eliminating plastic straws, to [...]
Job Summary How would you like to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network! Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a [...]