At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
- Deal with application oriented questions regarding functionality of all ADP Canada Human Resource software products and regarding data fields in the applications, their purpose, and how they relate to other data elements in the database and HR practices generally
- Provide assistance with general Windows features and functions and how they relate to the HR products. e.g.: Print Manager, Clipboard, etc.
- Assist clients in functionality and problems resolution with ADP's standard interfaces to payroll
- Provide expertise and assistance to clients on third party applications such as MS Word and Excel and how they inter-relate with the HR applications.
- Investigate all technical related calls, sourcing the cause of the issue and the best path to resolution
- Determine the nature of technical related calls and escalate to technical services when necessary
- Assist clients with database management utilities in order to provide database expansion and integrity checks where required
- Provide installation assistance over the phone to clients for system updates and enhancements
- Document all incoming calls using the established call tracking systems
- Provide reports on a monthly basis for statistics on the helpdesk usage
- Monitor all outstanding calls and follow up with assigned technical representative if call has been escalated
- Monitor the database of calls to identify clients who may need to go on elevated status
- Interact with team members to advise and communicate any client situations or requirements
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings
- Assist and participate in HRMS special projects and functions as required
Experience, Skills, Academic:
BA/Diploma in Business or equivalent in education and experience.
CRITICAL POSITION CRITERIA:
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Human Resources administration, HRIS implementation, training, consulting or a related role
- Ability to work a 7.5 hr shift that would fall between 8:00am-8:00pm ET Mon-Fri.
- Fluently Bilingual, English and French
- Application knowledge on Word Processing, Spreadsheet, preferably MS Office products
- Thorough knowledge of Windows environments
- General knowledge of at least one network environment such as Novell or Windows
- Proven record of delivering excellent customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) and the ability to organize tasks in a logical priority. The ability to work independently and as part of a group or a team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and proven analytical skills
- Aptitude for learning new applications and operating environments
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- HR designation is desirable
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sous la supervision du technicien-chef, le ou la caissier/ère au laboratoire effectue principalement l'opération de la caisse enregistreuse tout en offrant un service à la clientèle de grande qual [...]
Apply now Date: Dec 5, 2020 Location: Montréal, QC, CA Company: TJX Companies, Inc. Solita discovered ADVENTURE working at TJX. Every day at our stores feels like a new adventure [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Reporting to the Transportation Supervisor, the Evening Dispatcher is responsible for the daily scheduling of company and independent contracted resources to meet customer requiremen [...]
Aerotek est présentement en recherche de candidats pouvant travailler comme journalier. Nous regardons pour des personnes qui seront capables d'accomplir les tâches suivantes : - utiliser un t [...]