Primary Location: Montreal QC, Montreal, QC, CAN
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 207813
The Xtime Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing revenue on new and existing products within their territory. The scope of responsibility will include managing a pipeline of new business and existing book of business, developing informational presentations and leading in-store dealership meetings to drive revenue.
- Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Engage your cross-business unit partners to drive mutual productivity.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies and challenges.
- Leverage your managers and sales tools to gain a competitive edge.
- Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for Xtime products within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Facilitate sales and service support to the regions and major corporate offices of dealer groups with a focus on specific products.
- Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products.
- Develop strategies within the business market to identify market needs.
- Develop and continually strengthen relationships with Customer Service to ensure that dealers are provided unparalleled service.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by the region and or division.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the sales organization.
- Frequent travel is required. 60% travel.
- 7 or more years of experience in the automotive sales, automotive advertising sales industry or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years of successful sales account management experience.
- BA/BS Degree.
- OR equivalent combination of education & work-related experience.
- Ability to represent Xtime and Cox Automotive to the automotive industry and Model Company values by creating a positive impression of the company.
- Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs.
- Knowledgeable in various technologies.
- Ability to tailor communications to the client’s needs.
- Strong written and verbal presentation, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Bilingual in French
- Software sales or automotive sales experience a strong plus.
- Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills preferred.
- Salesforce Experience highly preferred.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description de l'entreprise ES-TU FORGÉ POUR AIM RECYCLAGE ? Recycle à l’échelle mondiale. Rejoins-nous dans notre mission de recycler, chaque année, plus de 3 000 000 de tonnes de métaux [...]
000722 Chef de file du domaine agroalimentaire, fière de ses 15 000 employés et de la qualité irréprochable de ses produits, Olymel s.e.c. est présente au Canada et dans plus de 65 pays sous le [...]
Company Description Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is the leader in product innovation in its industry. Our pavers, retaining walls and ma [...]
Company Description Aimez-vous les réseaux sociaux et le réseautage? Êtes-vous un internaute averti? Souhaitez-vous gérer la réputation en ligne de certaines grandes marques internationales? [...]