Ozeol is headquartered in Europe and specializes in purchasing overstock, closeouts and clearance items for a 300 store chain in France. Categories include: men’s and women’s clothing, housewares, hardware, sporting goods, table-top, toys, food and many other goods that are closeout merchandise.
The buyer will be responsible for prospecting the local market to buy overstocks, closeouts and unsold items at the best price in order to export them to the French chain store. The position will include prospecting & identifying new suppliers through the internet, fairs, magazines and various databases. Assessing the ability of suppliers to meet our aggressive pricing requirements, negotiating and closing deals with them,
order and supplier follow-up. Strong Negotiation & Communication skills are essential. Bilingual French/English is required.
· Negotiating buying terms and prices.
· Order follow-up and documentation.
· Tracking activity with the company software program and office resources.
· Managing claims and litigation with customers and suppliers.
· Coordinating and communicating with managers and support staff frequently.
· Meet the qualitative and quantitative targets as set forth by management.
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required with major in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of Purchasing Management or Supply Chain administration experience with a good understanding of the closeout industry
- Attention to detail, strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills necessary in a team environment
- Self-motivated and commercially-minded
- Microsoft Office suite skills with emphasis on excel skills
Salary and Benefits
Salary and benefits for this position are competitive and depend on prior experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00-$65.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
BUYER ANJOU FACTORY Start date: As soon as possible Salary: Depending on the current salary scale, night bonus Work schedule: Monday to Friday, Day shift. The schedule may vary acc [...]
A Canadian theater equipment manufacturer and serving company is looking for an Assistant Buyer to join their team in Lasalle. The proposed salary is between $50, 000 to $55, 000, schedule Monday t [...]
Description Look no further! This position is exclusively offered via Bedard Resources! 2 positions available! These are temporary positions, but with excellent work conditions! Our client is a com [...]
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. ABB Energy Industries (IAEN) drives growth for custom [...]