Trades Labour Corporation
Our company is looking for reliable Semi-Skilled/ General Labourers who are safety conscious, and have previous experience in construction. Duties will vary include some or all of the listed below. Wages will depend on your skills and scope of work.
- Must have 1+ year experience on commercial/residential construction sites
- Must be physically fit (able to lift and move 50 lbs over 100 meters).
- Knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
- Must be safety conscious.
- WHMIS certified (training available if needed)
- Worker Health and Safety in 4 steps (training available if needed)
- Traffic Control Certificate (preferred)
- Working at Heights certificate (preferred)
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised.
- Must have access to reliable means of transportation (transit is fine).
- Experience grading for construction is an asset
- Takes initiative and thinks outside of box.
Please, let us know if you are missing any P.P.E. and we will ensure you are safe and ready to go to work.
If you feel you meet the hiring criteria and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, you can submit your application with your updated resume. No cover letter is necessary.
- Valid Certifications or Safety Tickets are highly preferred and will be contacted first
- Valid driver's license and access to vehicle will be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Skilled Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- Working at Heights (Preferred)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Required)
- English (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The position available is for students who are required to complete an internship for their University, College, or any Post-Secondary program. It is an unpaid Internship. College credit is provided f [...]
We are currently looking for a full-time patient administrator to work at our plastic surgery and laser clinic. Please e-mail us your cover letter and resume if you think you meet the following requi [...]
Working with A&W; is more than just sharing a love of great burgers. By joining our team you’ll be on the front lines, helping us change the fast food landscape. From eliminating plastic straws, to [...]
Job Summary How would you like to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network! Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a [...]