Heat Design Equipment Inc
Heat Design Equipment manufacturer of infrared equipment for the asphalt the industry is looking for a full-time Inventory Control Coordinator.
The Inventory Control Coordinator will be responsible for managing and ensuring appropriate inventory levels. Primary responsibilities include utilizing knowledge of inventory cycles to manage and control inventory levels, communicate, and coordinate incoming and outgoing orders.
Responsibilities will include ensuring the availability of all necessary materials that are required to support the full cycle of our business needs, manufacturing, service & part sales.
- Electronically maintain and track inventory stock for warehouse and technicians’ trucks on a daily basis
- Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained
- Ensure surplus materials are removed from inventory using approved methods for fiscal responsibility with said items
- Assist with sourcing material as requested
- Electronically update and maintain the parts and part numbers within Misys
- Proactively find solutions that would benefit the Inventory Management System within the business
- Conduct periodic spot checks of the inventory and conduct formal inventory counts annually.
- Communicate with vendors as required
- Receive delivery of orders, verify quantities, match up orders with P.O., place inventory parts in a specific location or place with job orders and make labels for parts as required
- Enter all deliveries, packing slips into Misys inventory.
- Return to vendor any parts that are damaged or ordered incorrectly and ensure credit is received
- Notify salesperson or technician when an order comes in
- Package inventory/parts for equipment & part sales.
- Keep stock room tidy and clean
- Pick up & delivery of product as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 3 to 5 years' progressive experience in Inventory Management.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software. Knowledge of Misys would be considered an asset
- Basic mathematical skills with the ability to calculate figures.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
Application deadline: 2020-11-25
Expected start date: 2020-12-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,084.00-$46,548.00 per year
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Inventory Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Urgently Needed for Night shifts at Gatineau-Apply Now. Register and Start ASAP Call or text 647 495 3545 Payrate: $17 Shifts Available: Night shifts 3:00 AM to 7:30 AM Duties: Packing Registe [...]
If interested, give us a call at 647-491-5239 and ask for Tazrin Shift time - Am shift 3 am to 9 am Pay rate $16/hr Our client is one of the largest delivery companies in Canada Requirements [...]
ADDRESS : Kitchener, ONSHIFT/RATE : AM Shift (3:00AM-9:00AM)- $16.00 / hour REQUIREMENTS: - MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING/WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE - MUST have no recent travel history outside the country- Must [...]
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team [...]