Conestoga College Institute Of Technology & Advanced Learning
Conestoga is a leader in polytechnic education and one of Ontario's fastest growing colleges, delivering a full range of career-focused education, training and applied research programs to prepare students for success in the new knowledge economy and promote economic prosperity throughout our region and across Ontario.
Our comprehensive range of programming meets the needs of a variety of learners, providing multiple entry points and established pathways to ensure that individuals across our community can access the education they need for their chosen careers. Articulation agreements with colleges and universities around the world provide our students with ready access to additional post-secondary opportunities.
What you'll bring to the role:
- 1+ years marketing experience in a high-tech demand generation. Learning/HCM experience highly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, matrixed organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering each on time and on budget.
- Strong project management skills: Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion.
- Experience with both outbound, inbound and demand generation marketing tactics, including email, website optimization, online advertising, content, and SEM, and lead nurturing and scoring through marketing automation platforms such as Market.
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams.
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing products.
Results-oriented and customer-oriented mind-set.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Business, Commerce, Marketing or other related discipline.
Why we're awesome…
Key reasons you should apply:
Supported to do the best work of your life
Mission to transform the way the world learns
#1 company in North America for Candidate Experience (beating out all the other companies you know). Plus, we have an amazing company that keeps winning awards for Most Admired Company Culture, Best Managed, Best Company for Young People, and so many others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$44.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Client Development and Intake Clerk (Remote Position) We are seeking a tech loving, highly motivated, articulate, team-oriented clerk who will manage all potential new client contact, triage, s [...]
Human Resources Department City Hall, P.O. Box 818 Stratford, ON N5A 6W1 [email protected] 519-271-0250 x 274 TTY: 519-271-5241 www.stratford.ca Licensed Water Operator Job P [...]
Boshart Industries is looking to fill for a Packaging Labourer. Packaging Labourers are responsible for understanding and carrying out all packaging duties as required and to pack and assemble all pro [...]
Boshart Industries is looking to fill the position of Injection Moulding Machine Operator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that quality products are being manufactured, as well as [...]