Leduc Composite High School
Education Assistant ~ Full-time Substitute Position
1.00 FTE – 30 hours per week
Leduc Composite High School – Leduc, AB
- Working with students in an inclusive environment including high-needs students
- Assist with personal care including feeding, hydration, medication, hygiene/toileting
- One-on-one work with students including reading and scribing
- Working with mobility-challenged students
- Supporting the teacher and students in the Construction/Woods program
- Providing support to students in online and distance learning environments
- Other duties as assigned by school administration
- Positive attitude and a willingness to accept new challenges
- The ability to take direction, be flexible, be patient, and work independently
- Experience and/or willingness to work with assistive technology
- Education assistant certificate/diploma is an asset
- Ability to work as a team member with classroom teachers in the delivery of instruction and care to children,
under the supervision of a school administrator
- Position runs November 23, 2020 until January 29, 2021
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday – (to be determined)
- Salary and benefits according to C.U.P.E. Collective Agreement
- As a condition of employment, new employees are required to provide a current Vulnerable Sector Check and
Intervention Record Check at their own expense (prior to starting employment)
Deadline for applications: November 14, 2020 - 12:00 p.m.
Please include a cover letter, resume, and two reference letters in one PDF document.
Competition #20/21 – 566
Please e-mail the package, quoting the competition number, to the attention of:
Brad Clarke, Principal
Leduc Composite High School
Thank you for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes of individuals not granted an interview will not be kept on file and will be disposed of appropriately.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What you'll do...LEADER, COACH, TEAM PLAYER-ALL ROLLED INTO ONE. It takes a special kind of person to be a Department Manager at Walmart-because we’re every bit as committed to our team culture as w [...]
What you'll do...We’re seeking Associates who have the motivation and organization to keep up-to-date with our ever-changing store, learn our products, stock and zone departments effectively, and mo [...]
What you'll do...BE THE REASON THAT WE LOOK SO GOOD. It’s pretty much impossible to be in a bad mood when you walk through a bright, colourful Walmart aisle. That’s because everything has been sto [...]
What you'll do...PEOPLE-PERSON WANTED. What’s the difference between a good experience at Walmart and a great experience at Walmart? It comes down to our friendly, knowledgeable team. Our Customer E [...]