If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
The Production Control Coordinator collaborates with management, operations, purchasing, shipping, receiving, inventory, advanced planning, export and engineering to ensure that orders are properly scheduled and routed through the shop to meet customer deadlines. This position ensures that dates are in control and determines if we need to outsource processes and/or work overtime to meet delivery dates. The Production Control Coordinator keeps an eye on the availability of manufactured parts, purchased parts, and outside operations to align with Flowserve’s shop labor. We’re looking for a skilled communicator who will keep information updated and flowing through effective face-to-face contact, emails, phone calls, and posted metrics.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in manufacturing or educational combined equivalent
- Work experience preference include low volume, high mix and engineered products
- Expertise in the flow of materials, parts, and routers
- Experience working with customers in the oil and gas, power, and chemical industries a plus
- Able to interpret industry standards, technical drawings, and manufacturing procedures.
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and paperwork
- Clear and positive verbal and written communication skills so as to work successfully face-to-face, on the phone, and by email
- Must have a successful track record of leadership, and calmly resolving conflict in a way that promotes teamwork and positive relationships
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and complete a high volume of work to specific deadlines
- Able to work extended hours and weekends as required
- Responsible for the cradle-to-grave project management of all jobs assigned.
- Develop schedules, monitor workload capacity, and optimize shop resources to ensure that customer expectations and deadlines are met.
- Create, maintain, and post relevant metrics
- Manage production meetings as required to ensure successful communication and job execution.
- Check customer purchase orders for the correct data required to initiate work
- Communicate with customers as required to advise on status of order.
- Work in conjunction with Manufacturing Manager to develop and communicate shop capacity
- Primary liaison with Advance Planning on resource availability
Primary Posting Location: Woodbridge, Canada
Preferred Experience / Skills: N/A
Job Advertising Title: Coordinator
Job Posting Category: Logistics
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 50467BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to [email protected] In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location Woodbridge (3029) Address 51 Terecar Drive Unit 4 Woodbridge , Ontario L4L 0B5 Statut Permanent - Full Time Published 11/26/2020 Description Gu [...]
Responsibilities Understand Occupational Health and Safety standards, performance objectives & targets. Responsible for inspection and testing requirements as set out in the Construction Quali [...]
Responsibilities - Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations - Manage site work, superintendent, and foreman. - Ensure compliance in respect of Health and Sa [...]
Responsibilities - Track design packages for submission to the client and collaborate with document controllers for their timely delivery - Communicate any delays in the design schedule [...]