Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
Fujitsu is currently looking to hire an
Azure Cloud Consultant
to join our growing team to provide Level 2 support to our Education practice in Ontario. Azure Cloud Consultants work closely with the Azure Cloud Architects and the Cloud Operations team to deliver end-to-end operating environments to our customers. They are continually learning about cloud services and apply these skills to real life deployments and cloud operations.
The successful candidate will bring substantial experience in deploying and operating enterprise infrastructure utilizing a broad range of Azure capabilities. Many cloud solutions operate in a hybrid model so the candidate will also understand datacenter concepts and best practices, high-availability systems, capacity planning, system performance evaluation, and diagnostic techniques and methodologies in order to integrate solutions into customer environments.
- Collaboration – Agile is a highly iterative process. This role works closely with the Architect to deliver the solution as the requirements and/or solution evolves.
- Business as Usual Delivery – Work within a SAFe Agile team, managing their own work to define, build, test, and deliver value.
- Operational Excellence – Participates in the ongoing operational practices throughout the business as usual lifecycle with a focus on efficiency and automation. This includes operational reporting requirements and processes.
- Standards and Efficiency – Collaborates on implementing best practices, always looking for continuous improvement / efficiency opportunities throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Efficiency and Automation – Builds automation into any plan to enable scale and operational efficiency. This includes cost management and optimization.
- Professional Relationships - Developes and nurtures relevant professional relationships, including vendor relationships with Microsoft and other applicable partners.
- Iterative Engineering - Keeps up with solution components utilized in order to react to cloud service changes and assess how it may impact the solution.
Provides 24x7 on call support on a rotational basis
5+ years of implementation experience with distributed applications and infrastructure.
5+ years operating and monitoring a custom, large scale solution supporting Ongoing Services including project support, root cause analysis and service requests
3+ years of experience in leveraging Azure in enterprise environments utilizing Azure Compute, Azure Network, Azure Storage as well as other Azure IaaS and PaaS services and capabilities.
3 + years of experience leveraging Azure Automation and/or PowerShell/other Scripting languages from planning, designing and implementation perspectives.
2+ years supporting 24/7 SLA requirements within an on-call support team
In-depth technical skills in infrastructure design & server infrastructure implementation.
Knowledge about APIs and deployment of cloud ready applications
Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototype and reference models.
Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate with and make strategic recommendations to Sr. and Executive Mgmt. as well as all levels of internal/external service partners
A deep passion for technology and a love of learning new things.
Ability to understand business processes and deploy cloud native applications and services
Ability to understand customers business and suggest connected value proposition with other Digital offerings
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business s [...]
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Cloud CloudBlue is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations: Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria Learn from deep subject matter experts [...]
Job Type: Permanent Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations: Calgary; Edmonton; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practic [...]