- Accountable for impact and revenue growth from client portfolio.
- Develop and nurture relationships with client decision makers and key influencers.
- Understanding all RMS data, modeling, software, and service solutions to drive holistic client engagement.
- Developing detailed client-centric plans to help clients achieve their strategic imperatives.
- Working closely with the RMS services practices to introduce customers to new solutions or develop custom solutions for specific needs.
- Owning the internal reporting for assigned clients, including maintaining an accurate account of opportunities in Salesforce.
- Working closely with the Client Success team to provide end-to end customer service and meet on-going client needs.
- Engaging internal stakeholders such as product & technical experts to support clients in achieving their strategic imperatives.
- Proven YOY sales increases selling high value complex software, SaaS, analytics or related technology into financial services (or a deep understanding of RMS's business and products if not a sales person previously).
- Proven success in building complex solutions sales, with either a computer software, risk or analytical product, leading and closing individual deals.
- Must have proven experience of closing deals larger than $500k and a track record of producing consistent annual sales of greater than $2M.
- Proven ability to forecast and close business to plan on a quarterly cycle.
- Ability to defend price by demonstrating value; must have strong ability to understand, negotiate and sell value.
- Commercial success in exploring and evaluating key client issues from a broad perspective.
- Experience of communicating with gravitas at C-Level and articulating value propositions.
- Confidence in networking in large groups.
- Customer relationship management and leadership, ability to develop relationship with senior influencers.
- A quantitative or scientific degree / Masters / MBA is preferred but not essential for candidates with proven familiarity & comfort with advanced analytical, mathematical and statistical concepts.
- Experience selling into the insurance or reinsurance markets, though this is not essential.
- Core / formal Professional sales / negotiation skills and practices preferred.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS) is made up of hardworking, respectful and talented individuals who understand and invite diversity into their workplace. Our employees bring financial [...]
To apply for this position, please scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions. (Must apply via www.selectrecruiting.ca) Job Description: Our client, Lethbridge Iron Works, is in search of a [...]
Your Opportunity: Reporting to the Director of Diagnostic Imaging for the Alberta Children's Hospital (ACH), this positions supports the Rural Sites within the Calgary Zone DI Portfolio. This positi [...]
- Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciti [...]