Linds & Associates
- Involved in all aspects of condominium projects, related sales and disclosure documentation
- Prepares all condominium unit closing documents
- Involved in the registration of condominiums and related by-laws
- Directly communicates with clients and other lawyers’ offices
- Drafts and amends correspondence
- Prepares reporting letters and accounts to clients
- Opens files in PCLaw
- Performs sub-searches of title and off-title searches
- Prepares various documents in Teraview including Transfers, Charges, Easements, Notices, Condominium By-Laws, Discharges etc.
- Organizes and maintains physical and electronic files
- A diploma in a related Legal Administration and/or Law Clerk program or combination of education and industry experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of Condominium experience is required ; compensation commensurate with experience
- Ability to complete sale transactions from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Conveyancer, PC Law and Teraview
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
You don’t want to miss out on a firm that offers a supportive work environment, competitive benefits package, and professional growth opportunities.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us! The Application Specialist role demonstrates [...]
Company Description Make an impact with SGS! With more than 97,000 employees and 2,600 offices and laboratories across the world, SGS is a silent force working hard behind the scenes to deliver qu [...]
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares [...]
Company Description null Job Description As a Nielsen Brandbank Scrum Master, you will lead Scrum Teams through Agile Scrum methodology, ensuring that project goals are achieved and aligned w [...]