- Experience in iOS development.
- Experience in developing full stack web applications (Flask, Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js, Hibernate, Spring).
- Experience in using and building REST APIs.
- Experience in designing and implementing UI for complex workflows and large datasets.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
- Ambitious, detail-oriented, excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities
You will contribute to a team that is focusing on improving Siri’s engineering productivity and efficiency by enhancing and implementing internal infrastructure.
You will partner with Siri’s core engineering teams to develop and improve existing systems and processes to help ensure and maintain quality delivery across a broad technology base as well as develop tools to provide insights into new features and usage patterns to improve Siri’s user experience. In this role, you will build automation tools to stress test client and server side components and work with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages.
Education & Experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Veuillez postuler via Isarta ENTREPRISE : Solotech POSTE : Coordonnateur, marketing numérique LIEU : Montréal Fondée il y a plus de 40 ans, Solotech est un leader mondial en [...]
Ottawa-Area Sales Representative Opportunities Available in various locations Are you a people person obsessed with delivering world class customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment [...]
Full Time Residential Plumbers Wanted in Ottawa and surrounding areas. **$500 Signing Bonus** - Must have a valid plumbing licence and your own work van & tools - $500 signing bonus *after a [...]
We are a kind, friendly family in Ottawa Ontario, seeking a caregiver for our 2-year-old child We are looking for a caring, experienced, non-smoker live-in caregiver, someone that abides by all Covi [...]