As an Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the Store Manager with store operation and implementation of our company’s Servant Leadership – Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, Excellent Execution, People and Teamwork. You’ll learn about 7-Eleven’s Retailer Initiative strategy, and be trained on our Retail Information System inventory management and ordering technology. You’ll also assist with managing the store staff – coaching, training, feedback and scheduling – after completion of the required training and certifications.
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance.
The Assistant Store Manager training program teaches you the retail business using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and Computer Based Training.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
• Short-term disability benefits
• Employee assistance program
• Vacation pay
• Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
• And more… Are You Ready?
What Will You Do?
• Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
• Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
• Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
The Assistant Store Manager position requires the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Six to nine months experience as a Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong mathematics ability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will assist the Store Manager with store operation and implementation of our company’s Servant Leadership – Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, [...]
Management & Sales Training Program-(20000DH8) Description WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are [...]
RETAIL STORE MANAGER ABOUT OUR STORES: PetSmart is a retailer unlike any other; we don’t just sell products, we provide solutions that foster happy and healthy homes for pets and pet parents. Our [...]
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER ABOUT OUR STORE: PetSmart is a retailer unlike any other; we don’t just sell products, we provide solutions that foster happy and healthy homes for pets and pet parents. Ou [...]