Loblaw Companies Limited
Why is this role important?
We're looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
• Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling
• Data entry of patient care information
• Third Party adjudication (if necessary)
• Accurate dispensing prescription medications
• Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems
• General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary
• Handling customer prescription pick up
• Experience as a Pharmacy Assistant is an asset
• Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Proficient computer/data/entry skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Posting Start Date: November 25, 2020 Posting End Date: December 16, 2020 Bruce Power is the world’s largest operating nuclear facility producing one- third of Ontario's electricity from our [...]
Posting Start Date: November 25, 2020 Posting End Date: December 9, 2020 Bruce Power is the world’s largest operating nuclear facility producing one- third of Ontario's electricity from our [...]
Job Ad Work Authority Retail Sales Associate Job Description The undisputed safety footwear and customer service experts in Canada, Work Authority® staff and management have spent seven decades hon [...]
Description Position at VON Canada (Ontario) Requisition Details Employment Status: Temporary, Part-Time (0.8 FTE) Program Name: Visiting Nursing Number of Hours Bi-Weekly: 60 Union/Bargain [...]