As a Senior Physician Executive, you will partner with Cerner client physicians to form longitudinal relationships and holistically impact client physician performance and satisfaction via optimization activities and strategic initiatives. You will leverage your strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish relationships with professional bodies, standards organisations and Clinical leaders across Canada.
Responsibilities include understanding market and regulatory trends and requirements to guide both Cerner and Client Strategies; provide clinical leadership to the sales team in reviewing sales documentations such as RFPs; support Client sales activities such as demonstrations and executive meetings; and act as a Clinical leader and guide for professional services and other Cerner associates supporting clients across Canada. In addition, you will apply the principles of Clinical Risk Management to deliver technology and transformation safely.
- MBBS, MBChir, MD or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from an accredited academic institution
- At least 3 years of clinical practice or residency as a licensed physician
- At least 5 years’ health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience providing care in a clinically automated environment
- Informatics training
- At least 1 year of experience with Cerner solutions
- 80-100% weekly travel
- Valid travel document (passport) to travel to USA as needed
- Solid understanding of Canadian healthcare and regulatory requirements
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Reside in the greater Toronto, ON area
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a leader in the recycling/scrap industry and located in the heart of Guelph, Benmet Steel and Metal is growing its team. We offer integrity, quality and friendly service to all our customers. Our e [...]
We are a contractor for the CAA seeking drivers in the Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Guelph and London areas Duties include; -Battery Testing -Battery Installation -Lockout Service -Tire Changes -Fuel [...]
We are a medical device company in Kitchener, Ontario and we are developing artificial kidney devices for millions of patients with kidney failure. We are performing experiments related to our techno [...]
Wurth Canada Limited is a division of the Wurth Group, the largest fastener company in the world with companies in 80 countries and employing over 77,000 people worldwide. Our goal at Wurth Canada is [...]