Canadian Federation of Independent Business
Posting Job Description
As a Territory Sales Manager (District Manager) for CFIB, you’ll be promoting these services to small local businesses. This entails multiple daily meetings with existing members to update them on CFIB’s progress and offering, as well as prospecting for new members.
Why become a Territory Sales Manager?
- Autonomy: High degree of independence to drive for successful results
- Advancement : Most of our sales leadership team started as Territory Sales Managers – we promote from within!
- Mission - driven : Every day, you’re helping business owners succeed.
What makes a successful Territory Sales Manager?
- A motivated self-starter
- A sales professional who thrives in an independent work environment, meeting with business owners and entrepreneurs every day
- Experience in business-to-business sales, or experience owning a business
- Someone who enjoys both prospecting for new clients and meeting with existing clients
- Someone with management aspirations and/or experience
Compensation and benefits
- Mixed compensation structure: salary + commission + bonus
- Monthly expenses
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Comprehensive health benefits, paid by employer
- Life insurance / LTD coverage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Court Administrative Assistant - Provincial Court - ADM018060 Employment Type: SGEU Term 9 months or more Location(s): SK-Yorkton and Area-Yorkton Ministry: 003 Justice Salary Range: $21.885 - $27 [...]
Court Administrative Assistant - Provincial Court - ADM018060 Employment Type: SGEU Term 9 months or more Location(s): SK-Yorkton and Area-Yorkton Ministry: 003 Justice Salary Range: $21. [...]
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares [...]
We are currently hiring a Class 1 Driver in Yorkton. If you are an experienced truck driver looking to work for a company focused on safety and their drivers, apply with Supreme Salvage - a family-own [...]