Linds & Associates
Our client, a well established firm located in Vaughan is in need of a Commercial Real Estate Law Clerk to join its team! This is a full time permanent role.
Duties include dealing with
- all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including purchase and sale of land and commercial buildings
- sending out off title search requests, reporting to clients and preparation of accounts
- regular interaction with clients
- condominium and subdivision sales experience (including Lawyer Done Deal) preferred
- Salary based on experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this role. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Real Estate Legal AssistantPermanentToronto, OntarioJOB-1228 Downtown Toronto Our client, a full service business firm with a stellar reputation located in the core of downtown Toronto, has a full [...]
- Law Clerk - Commercial Real Estate / Condominium LawPermanentNorth York, ONJOB-1175Yes The ideal candidate will have some experience in condominium law. Job Responsibilities and Requirements: 4+ [...]
- Commercial Real Estate law ClerkPermanentVaughan, OntJOB-1206 Vaughan, ON Our client, a well known law firm located in Vaughan, requires an experienced Law Clerk to work predominantly with a senio [...]
- Legal AssistantPermanentVaughan, OntarioJOB-1205 Vaughan, ON Our client, a highly regarded law firm located in Vaughan is in need of a bright, energetic and hardworking Legal Assistant to join i [...]