About the Role:
The Principal role within Value Advisory group will be the trusted advisor to the customer’s management team and help shape their organizational/human capital management (HCM) transformation agenda. The Principal will work collaboratively with Ceridian’s solution and professional services teams to unlock business value through the human capital management lens. Additionally, Value Advisory Principal will support thought leadership, formulation of Ceridian’s go-to-market, and product marketing strategies.
The role of a Principal for the Value Advisory group requires a combination of management consulting skills, project management skills, and executive presence.
The role is designed for an ambitious business professional that is self-driven, motivated to learn, and has a passion for technology and driving transformation.
Overview of Value Advisory Group:
The Value Advisory group brings together strategic thinking, project management, and technology together to help shape the transformation agenda for senior HR and business leaders. We work with the executive teams of our customers and cross functional team within Ceridian to solve complex organizational and business problems, with the objective of helping our customers transform and grow their business.
- Drive customer engagement activities and ensure alignment between different teams
- Build positioning, business cases and strategic roadmaps that address customers challenges
- Develop strategic messaging and thought leadership
- Support development of business plans in collaboration with the sales and marketing leadership through account planning and consultative customer engagements
- Contribute to evolution and development of Value Advisory practices and processes
- 6+ years of professional experience, minimum of 2 years of experience in management consulting or previous Value Advisory experience
- Success in designing and driving customer engagement (e.g., facilitating management and leadership workshops, Experience with IT / business alignment issues, etc.)
- Experience with benchmarking and business case development/financial modeling
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of value selling processes and methodology an asset
- Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written (PowerPoint) communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required, post Graduate Degree an asset (MBA, CFA, CPA, etc.)
- Must have a valid passport and the ability to travel internationally
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting [...]
MANAGER, INSIGHTS SHOPPER EXPERIENCE The Shopper Insights Manager will have the responsibility for leading the Tissue division in understanding the category shopper and retailer shopper landscape, [...]
MANAGER, INSIGHTS SHOPPER EXPERIENCE - ICP The Shopper Insights Manager will have the responsibility for leading the Tissue division in understanding the category shopper and retailer shopper lands [...]
Job Description: CUPE JOB POST Position: Patient Services Representative - Part Time (X15) File #: 2020-19123 Status: Permanent Part Time Role Level: CUPEC01 $21.754 - $25.116 per hour Depart [...]