About Q4Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences. We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years. If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.The gig.As an Event Manager (EM) at Q4, you will be responsible for; client liaison, production, monitoring and quality assurance for Q4 run events.
Each quarter clients running an event will be assigned an Event Manager to oversee the webcast and/or conference call, as well as other event add-ons. EMs will be responsible for working directly with clients to see the event through booking, pre-event activities, production of the live event, post event follow up, as well as archiving. In addition to event creation, monitoring and post event tasks, the Event Manager will work with the support team and dedicated Investor Relations Leads to ensure the event goes live on client websites.Outside of busy earnings seasons, EMs will work as part of a team to continually refine and improve the Event process. This includes, but is not limited to, forecasting and building events in advance of the next quarter, increasing efficiencies by vetting and adopting new tools, as well as redefining internal processes to ensure a great client experience. Attention to detail, time management and outstanding client service skills will lead you to great success in this role.*Please note, this role will start remote until further noticeKey Responsibilities
- Build and produce quarterly earnings and ad hoc webcasts using our webcasting platform.
- Book and manage earnings and ad hoc conference calls through Q4’s vendors.
- Work directly with clients to execute on webcast and conference call events, while providing excellent customer service and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Coordinate all elements of an event with the assigned client. i.e: Receiving slides, scripts and Q&A; lists.
- Quality Assurance (QA) of events through proper preparation and addressing of potential issues as they arise.
- Coordinate user training on system/new functionality and respond to more complex user queries regarding system functionality. (IE: PMXD, Leaderview, stream tests for Investor Days)
- Ability to identify when/if an event requires an add-on service such as a stream test or on site producer.
- Coordinate and manage support ticket handoffs for event publishing on client website.
- Support JR Event Coordinators by assisting in training of Event Team tools and processes.
- Work closely with other teams (Investor Relations Lead and Support) to ensure the success of each event.
- Stay up to date on the latest webcast trends and technology advances in order to provide clients with market leading best practices.
- Troubleshoot and immediately escalate webcast and conference call issues.
- Be a team player and show willing to hustle and take on projects outside of day to day responsibilities
- Be inquisitive nature with the ability to imagine and execute on increasing team and company efficiencies.
- 1-2 years experience in a client facing role in an office environment
- Able to follow detailed processes
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to verbally communicate instructions and direction clearly and effectively
- Ability to handle a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Digital event production background an asset (such as webcasting/webinars, AV setups)
- Willing to work outside of regular business hours (9-5) with the potential of extended hours during peak earnings periods
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Themed socials. Karaoke, maybe a costume?
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers.
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting [...]
MANAGER, INSIGHTS SHOPPER EXPERIENCE The Shopper Insights Manager will have the responsibility for leading the Tissue division in understanding the category shopper and retailer shopper landscape, [...]
MANAGER, INSIGHTS SHOPPER EXPERIENCE - ICP The Shopper Insights Manager will have the responsibility for leading the Tissue division in understanding the category shopper and retailer shopper lands [...]
Job Description: CUPE JOB POST Position: Patient Services Representative - Part Time (X15) File #: 2020-19123 Status: Permanent Part Time Role Level: CUPEC01 $21.754 - $25.116 per hour Depart [...]