David Aplin Group
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit an Accounting Clerk based in Winnipeg, MB, for an immediate part-time temporary role. This position may have the opportunity to become temporary to hire for the successful candidate.
Joining a dynamic team, the Accounting Clerk will provide the necessary support to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial operations. The successful candidate is able to prioritize and manage concurrent tasks and possesses a "can do" attitude. Performing related duties as assigned by the supervisor, the candidate will need to complete tasks with limited supervision for routine work,
communicate effectively with stakeholders while functioning independently within a team environment.
- Accounts Payable processing and matching, coding of invoices
- Accounts Receivable posting and filing
- Bank Reconciliations and reconciliation of accounts
- Entering and balancing cash invoices
- Posting journals and credit note cheques
- Data entry into accounting software
- Dealing with taxes (GST & PST)
- Communicate with suppliers and customers
- Clerical duties as required: filing and recording systems, photocopying
- Provide reception coverage as required
- Taking orders from customers occasionally
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 - 3 years of accounting experience required
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, quick, and organized
- Ability to communicate well in English both verbally and written
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to meet strict deadlines
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send applications for the attention of Tammy Boyko or Carlan Wilbon, Aplin Office Professionals, to [email protected] or [email protected] We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-WPG
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition ID: 131245 Position Number: 20037606 Posting End Date: Open Unitl Filled City: Winnipeg Site: Health Sciences Centre Department / Unit: Pathology Job Stream: Clinical Support Union: [...]
Requisition ID: 173001 Position Number: 20032961 Posting End Date: December 4, 2020 City: Winnipeg Site: WRHA Community Health Services Work Location: WRHA Community Health Services Department / [...]
Win-Mar Freight Group of Companies is a Dynamic Transportation company providing professional transport services across North America. We are located in Winnipeg, MB. We are currently looking for a Fu [...]
Requisition ID: 171461 Position Number: 20031942 Posting End Date: December 4, 2020 City: Winnipeg Site: Health Sciences Centre Department / Unit: Medicine-High Observation Unit Job Stream: Clin [...]