QA Development Managers are the owners for the QA plan from end to end for a product or major service/feature. This entails scoping strategizing for all aspects of the QA business on the project, performance managing the execution of those plans from pre-production all the way to post launch activities. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that deliverables and goals are met.
- Collaborate and assist in creating the overall Quality Plan; defining a project budget, forecasting a staff plan, communication plan and an overall test strategy.
- Help manage the capacity plan; scheduling and tracking; and change requests.
- Improve efficiency/effectiveness of the QA effort by assessing current practices and incorporating new strategies, including further use of technology, automation, career management of staff, and development of new test tools.
- Clearly communicate issues, risks, concerns, and successes to stakeholders.
- 2-3 years Project Management or Project Coordination experience.
- Fluent in current project management methodology (Waterfall, Agile, and Lean Methodology)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Project, Word
- Jira Experience
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Environmental Coordinator Join a world class team that is committed to bringing clean energy to British Columbia for decades to come! Located at the Site C Dam, Peace River Hydro Partners is the prim [...]
Job Site Manager WOW 1 DAY PAINTING - Metro Vancouver About the organization: WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is not your average painting company… Brought to you by the same people that started the internat [...]
At WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, it’s all about people! We are the premier painting company in Vancouver, looking to add an administrative superstar to our growing team who will support us in WOWing our custo [...]
Want to spend your work day in a great team environment while getting a solid workout? Variety | Flexibility | Camaraderie Who we are: We're You Move Me - the premiere local moving business in [...]