Ready for the next big thing?
As Canada beginning to re-open we are looking for adventurous hospitality professionals to join our diverse work and travel team.
We have wonderful opportunities for dedicated Housekeeping staff who are committed to providing a special experience for valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guests.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, liaise with colleagues and supervisor(s), and ensure that all guest accommodations are ideal
- Wipe and sanitize windows, walls,
doors and fixtures
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
- Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
- Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Regularly check if room lighting and appliances are in working order
- Complying with work safety practices and ensuring that all rooms attended are up to organizational health and safety standards along with federal, provincial and local safety standards
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups of employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CHC provides unmatched helicopter services that enable our customers to reach beyond – to work in remote and challenging destinations that limit others – and come home safely. We are dedicated to [...]
Job Description: Job Title: Program Assistant Work Site: Vancouver Community - 520 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver, BC Status: Casual Start Date: As soon as possible Salary: $19.72 - $2 [...]
Job Description: Job Title: Secretary 3 Work Site: Vancouver Community Casual Pool, 520 West 6th Ave - Vancouver, BC Status: Casual Start Date: As soon as possible Salary: $19.72 - [...]
WHO YOU ARE - You love challenges…you seek them to solve them (not to create them, though!) - You have at least 6 months of customer service work experience in retail or a distribution cent [...]