Our General Labourers earn a competitive hourly wage based on experience. We offer an exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental, and vision . Our other benefits include an employee assistance program, educational assistance, professional development, internal growth opportunities, the opportunity for national career movement , and a healthy work/life balance . If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT FIRSTONSITE RESTORATION
FirstOnSite Restoration is the largest independent disaster restoration company in Canada. With coast-to-coast coverage and 24/7 emergency service, we offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fires, floods, winds, mold,
environmental hazards, accidents, and other casualties at any type of facility. We provide unsurpassed emergency response, restoration, and reconstruction services to the insurance industry as well as residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
We know that we owe our success to our amazing team. This is why we offer top wages, excellent benefits , and a great work/life balance . Here at FirstOnSite, we work hard but also take the time to have fun . If you are as serious about your work as you are about enjoying the people you work with , we want to hear from you!
The General Labourer is in good physical condition and provides construction work and support required to ensure timely project completion. The Labourer follows good work practices and procedures and sets a good example for new crew members and co-workers. The Labourer may: operate a variety of equipment and instruments, including hand and power tools of all types; clean and prepare sites; clean up rubble and debris; remove mold, asbestos lead, and other hazardous materials.
- Leads by example and follows all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Strives to continually improve through specific development plans.
- Accepts direction from the Lead Hand, Lead Water Technician and/or Lead Carpenter and more experienced co-workers.
- Participates in good housekeeping discipline on the job to ensure a safe non-cluttered workplace and to minimize cross-contamination.
- Learns and practices correct procedures, especially when environmental work is required.
- Adheres to company policy regarding acceptable standards to follow at a customer site i.e. smoking policy etc.
- Displays good manners and attitude toward the property owner, occupants of the property, co-workers, and sub-contractors.
- Is willing and able to be on-call 24/7 for after hour's emergency work.
- Directs customer questions or concerns to the most senior company person at the job site.
- Looks out for and assists co-workers.
- Previous construction or cleaning work preferred.
- Experience with hand tools & power tools preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- or equivalent experience Weight Handling - Up to 23 kg (50 lbs) Work Setting - Warehouse - Furniture manufacturing company Specific Skills - Sort, pack, crate and package materials and product [...]
Half Hitch Brewing Company is a family business based in Cochrane, Alberta. We manufacture Craft beer and are looking for amazing people with energetic personalities to be a part of our team. The Mas [...]
ZAG Community of Businesses is the parent company to several home consumer services, specializing in excellent customer service experiences. Our portfolio includes six 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises acros [...]
ZAG Community of Businesses is the parent company to several home consumer services, specializing in excellent customer service experiences. Our portfolio includes six 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises acro [...]