Our client is looking to add a Small Business Account Manager to the team, someone who enjoys being a team player. In this role you will help plan, lead and guide the growth, renewal and servicing of accounts to contribute to the continued growth and operation of the brokerage. Your primary role will be to perform the renewal of the assigned customers (Book of Business).
About the Company:
Our client is a savvy firm that provides innovative insurance solutions to a variety of commercial customers. Their customer care has earned them the reputation as a top performing insurance firm.
They pride themselves on creating a work environment where you can both achieve success and enjoy yourself along the way.
- Level 2 license
- Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) an asset
- 4-7 years’ commercial insurance experience
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- driven to provide the very best customer experience each and every time
- follow through – keep commitments
- ability to prioritize under pressure of competing deadlines
- flair for building relationships; ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team
- desire to be part of a growing agency focused on re-engineering the customer experience
- committed to building an engaging, friendly, and customer-centric agency
- understands the value of and participates in mentor/ mentee ideology
- desire to seek personal and professional growth and advancement
- strong work ethic
- leads by example:? best practice
- essential:? an awesome attitude!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description The Opportunity: Our client is looking to add a Small Business Account Manager to the team, someone who enjoys being a team player. In this role you will help plan, lead and guide the [...]
Rohit Group in Edmonton is looking for a smart, entrepreneurial, and digital-savvy Marketing Specialist to join our awesome team! - Are you an experienced marketer with experience executing onli [...]
Currently, we are in search of a Sales Associate to come and play for the Home Team! Rohit is looking for a driven individual who can think outside the box and make opportunities come alive in any si [...]
The Assistant Procurement Manager is a key member of the Rohit Communities team, responsible for developing strong relationships with stakeholders to attract the best procurement opportunities. This c [...]