Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
The UPS Driver performs the task of delivering and picking up UPS packages. The responsibilities consist of the following:
- Delivering and picking up UPS packages efficiently and effectively
- Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods
- Possessing a valid BC Full Class 5 drivers’ license
- Complying with UPS appearance guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds or 32 kilograms unassisted
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Available to work 5 days per week- Monday to Friday and flexible to work any 8-12 hour shift between the hours of 8:00 and 8:00 PM.
- Possession of a valid drivers’ license (BC Full Class 5- no GDL)
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No violations within the last 12 months and no suspensions or revokes on their license in the last 5 years (candidates will be asked to provide a 5 year abstract prior to employment offer)
- Strong customer service skills
- Weekly compensation; effective starting at $18.00/hour*
- Guaranteed wage increase
- Health dental vision and life insurance (after 1 year)
- Promotion from within
- Employee discounts
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Job Title: Entrance ScreenerWork Site: G.F. Strong Rehabilitation Centre, Vancouver General HospitalStatus: Temporary Part Time (0.59 FTE)Start Date: As soon as possible until appr [...]
Job Description Job Title: Entrance ScreenerWork Site: Eye Care Centre, Vancouver General HospitalStatus: Temporary Full TimeStart Date: As soon as possible until approximately April 2021 Salary: [...]
Job Description Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Surgical SuitesWork Site: Eye Care Centre Surgical Suite, Vancouver General HospitalStatus: Regular Full TimeStart Date: As soon as possible Sal [...]
Objectif de l’emploi Le préposé à la réception sera directement responsable de recevoir avec exactitude toute la marchandise, y compris vendable et non vendable, à la succursale et coordonner [...]