David Aplin Group
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a talented Certified Scrum Master Coach on a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension, based in Ottawa, ON.
We are looking for a passionate individual who will guide the transformation from a Waterfall to an Agile software and product development culture across business and enterprise boundaries to ensure lasting, holistic organizational change. The successful incumbent will also ensure performance optimization of software and product development methodologies to achieve significant improvements in time to market, cost efficiencies, quality, and staff engagement.
- Partner with key stakeholders across the organization to support the execution of specific engagement and educations initiatives.
- Be an active and visible coach.
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and work with the organizational change management specialists to develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Consolidate analysis of current-state and baseline for future.
- Support the transformation strategy and early-view roadmap.
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Assist product owners with the product backlogs and identify backlog log items for the next 3 sprints.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University Degree or College Diploma in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of Scrum Master experience.
- Certified Agile Leader
- Kanban Management Professional (KMO)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- English Essential, French will be considered an asset.
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Ability to meet Reliability Clearance requirements.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Kelly Stephan, Recruiter, Aplin Information Technology, Engineering, Sales & Marketing - Ottawa Region. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-DNP #IND-DNP
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Nanny expérimentée recherchée pour un enfant de 2 ans à Lachine. La personne doit être disponible les mardis et mercredis de 9:00-17:00, le plus rapidement possible. Exigences: Minimum 2 ans d' [...]
000210 Chef de file du domaine agroalimentaire, fière de ses 15 000 employés et de la qualité irréprochable de ses produits, Olymel s.e.c. est présente au Canada et dans plus de 65 pays sous le [...]
With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated Call Center Agent to join their team on a permanent basis. Having the capabilities and the desire to develop, we [...]
Position summary Based in Montreal and reporting to the Director of Commercial, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting innovative therapies to healthcare professionals: including [...]