Huawei Technologies Canada Co., Ltd.
- Participate in applied research projects in Huawei
- Delivering projects and presenting results
- Writing scientific reports and papers for top AI conferences
- Supervising interns from universities
- Depending on your level of experience, 2 to 8 years of in front- and back-end development using Python, including for proof-of-concepts and demos in scientific research;
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning with such libraries as TensorFlow or PyTorch;
- Proficiency with Git and code reviews;
- Ability to multitask, lead projects and work well as part of a team;
- Master’s or Ph.D. (preferred) in computer science, software or electric engineering,
or related fields;
- You should be curious, like to think outside the box and appreciate complex challenges. Being outside of your comfort zone doesn't throw you off;
- Good communication skills: Our projects have a diverse set of stakeholders, many in remote locations, so we are looking for someone who can adapt to different environments.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for experienced Full time Heavy Duty cleaner for a high rise condominium in Markham. Location= Birchmount & HWY 7 Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm Pay: Competitive pay Start date= [...]
We are looking for experienced ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT for a high rise condominium in Markham. Location= Birchmount & HWY 7 Schedule: Monday to Friday 7am-3pm Pay: Competitive pay Start date= JAN [...]
AVShop.ca is Canada's fastest growing retailer of professional audio, video and stage lighting gear. If you're a gear-head, motivated and personable, come join our team. An AVShop.ca Solution Specia [...]
Location: 7720 Markham Rd, Markham, ON RESPONSIBILITIES - Multi-task the Grill/Kitchen areas of restaurant. - Stock replenishing, and maintaining a clean and safe environment. - Fast and effic [...]