Aon is looking for a Health and Benefits - Actuarial Analyst, Co-op (Toronto, Ontario and London, Ontario)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health and Benefits Consulting business group within Aon, in our Toronto, Ontario office or our London, Ontario office. Please state preference for location in a cover letter.
As a Health and Benefits - Actuarial Analyst, under the general direction of the Team Leader, you will provide group consulting support with a focus on analytics to Health Strategies consultants in the servicing of existing clients and prospects.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- A superior ability in mathematics and financial analysis, and demonstrated computer skills using financial spreadsheet programs;
- A minimum of two SOA exams are an asset;
- Strong technical skills across MS Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Advanced Excel proficiency is required;
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral;
- Must be a highly motivated, customer service and team oriented individual;
- Ability to work under deadlines, and ability to work on several projects simultaneously is critical;
- Keen desire to learn; and
- Previous actuarial co-op experience working in a consulting / insurance environment is an asset, but not required.
- Students should be enrolled in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business program; and
- Applicants should be in 2nd work term or above.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Tayco is currently looking for a full time and ambitious Production Team Member 2 to join our dynamic team and help us reach a new vision. The Production Team Member 2 works as a valuable member of ou [...]
Tayco is currently looking for a full time and ambitious Production Team Member 1 to join our dynamic team and help us reach a new vision. The Production Team Member 1 works as a valuable member of ou [...]
Since its founding in 1959, Canada’s National Ballet School (NBS) has garnered the highest acclaim for excellence in the training of dance professionals. NBS graduates dance in major companies aroun [...]
Company Bio IMAGINE a hospital where everyone is committed to excellence. We did. We are. From boardroom to bedside, we go above and beyond to offer the best and safest patient care. At North York [...]