Are you dreaming of a lakeside summer?
As Canada beginning to re-open we are looking for adventurous hospitality professionals to join our diverse work and travel team.
We have wonderful opportunities for dedicated Housekeeping staff who are committed to providing a special experience for valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guests.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, liaise with colleagues and supervisor(s), and ensure that all guest accommodations are ideal
- Wipe and sanitize windows, walls, doors and fixtures
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
- Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
- Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Regularly check if room lighting and appliances are in working order
- Complying with work safety practices and ensuring that all rooms attended are up to organizational health and safety standards along with federal, provincial and local safety standards
- Other related duties as required
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups of employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Calling all Frontline Heroes who are ready to make a difference!! At The Manor Gravenhurst are painfully aware of the impact that COVID-19 has had on our society. Unfortunately, long-term care and [...]
Calling all Frontline Heroes who are ready to make a difference!! At The Manor Gravenhurst are painfully aware of the impact that COVID-19 has had on our society. Unfortunately, long-term care and r [...]
TML Supply Company is a busy HVAC company throughout Ontario. We are looking for an energetic person to join our team in the Orillia branch and service customers in the Orillia, Bracebridge and Graven [...]
Come grow with us! As a proud leader in home health care in Ontario, we are currently seeking energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers to join our team in the Gravenhurst area! As an integral [...]